Europe, Middle East and Africa
Do you want to learn more about Habitat for Humanity’s advocacy efforts? These resources and publications can give you a more in-depth look at our efforts that help change laws and shape policies to improve access to decent, affordable housing for families in need of a place to call home.
Presentations from conferences
- Recommendations for the EU-ACP Partnership Agreement - Housing at the Center
- Recommandations d’Habitat pour l’Humanite pour le nouvel Accord de Partenariat UE – ACP
- Tenure, Security, Land & Property Rights in an Urban Context
- Residential energy efficiency in South Eastern Europe and CIS
- Policy Discussion Brief for the European Commission on housing in EU member states
- The European Union’s role in the New Urban Agenda (Policy discussion brief for the Habitat III)
- Recommendations to the EU on the UN 2030 Agenda
Habitat's annual policy-specific report highlights shelter issues around the world and recommends policy solutions.
- 2017: Building inclusive communities through homes that last
- 2016: Ending gender inequality in land rights
- Shelter reports from 2008-2015
Understand our approach to advocacy and help support smart policies that promote access to decent, affordable homes.